Malaysia Pickup Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Malaysia Pickup Community

Exclusively for Malaysia Pick up Community for sargers to unite, share and teach each other how to pick up malaysian women. Stepping Stone to becoming a true MAN.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

RayCrusher

Go down 
AuthorMessage
RayCrusher
Admin

RayCrusher Empty
PostSubject: RayCrusher   RayCrusher EmptySun Feb 15, 2015 8:55 pm

Date: 15/feb/2015
Time: 1pm-5.30pm
Sargers: RayCrusher, Ckillz, Claude a.k.a Cloud
Girls Sarged: 5/5

Intro: Finally, after one year of trying to sarge manage to get partners to sarge together for the first time of my life, i have to be honest it is pretty nerve wrecking but in the same time exciting and fun. I arrive oneu at 12pm and managed to park my car after 1 hour, tremendous traffic due to CNY coming in 4 more days. Met Ckillz for the first time, young chap(17 years old), relate with each other while waiting for Cloud which only arrives at 2pm. Then we immediately started sarging.
1st girl: 5/10, Obese, she were standing in a corner waiting for a boyfriend (which i did not know) while playing with her phone, i went up and open with 'Are you Joan', She said no, i said you look like her, then i ask her is she local? she was smiling the whole time, i guess the conversation when smooth, until the boyfriend came then i said i got to go, and off i went.

2nd girl: Cant believe i forgotten the 2nd girl i opened. I wrote this journal as soon as i get back cause i'll scare i forgot. LOL

3rd girl: 7/10 BAM, this girl was walking along, so i open her with the same tactic asking her is she Joan? After that i ask her where is she from, apparently she's from Indonesia(chinese), She's 24 and is working as an admin/marketer sort of job in property field, while we were 'vibing' along i realize i have the chance to pull her for a drink for some reason, however there's a discount of for bags that she wants to buy rm1500, however she needs her passport in order to be entitled for the discount, and i offer my help by me buying it, however she said the discount is only for foreigner, in my mind i was like oh no, logistic problem! so i took her number and yes she gave it to me. (will update for the day 2 if there is any)

4th girl: 6/10, young girl, waiting at a clothing store for her mom, open the same are you joan, and ask her where she is, total around 1 min and it went off, dont want to meet her mum later she'll thinks i am a pedophile or what not cause she looks like she is under 17.

5h girl: It was 5.15pm, i have one last to go before i end my sarging day with 5(goal) sarges, saw one promoter in a fitness shop, immediately open with are you joan, chatted for probably 2 mins, asking the same question where is she from and etc, before i left i saw she is looking at me as i walk off with Ckillz, i guess that is an IOI?

PS: she got high compliance by walking stoping walking and walking back, she's imitating me 100% LOL.

Conclusion: learn how to calibrate myself and not to be afraid of opening, but still i couldn't do it myself(i know that), and i am very grateful i get to sarge with them. Cant wait for another sarging day. My goal is to open 40 girls per month!
Back to top Go down
RayCrusher
Admin

RayCrusher Empty
PostSubject: Re: RayCrusher   RayCrusher EmptySat Feb 21, 2015 11:50 pm

Day 2 approach 21/feb/15

3pm: met claude and go sarge with him, unfortunately it takes me more than 3 hours to get the first approach. yes crazy but the social anxiety+own anxiety is too massive weight on me especially 'high class' mall. It was just all in my mind but i just coulnd't do it. I did 3 push up sets in between hour to try to pump my happy state up.

6pm: so frustated not even first approach yet, then we thought of an idea, i give claude rm100 and if i did not approach in a certain time frame, it is gone!!!

First 2 sets are japanese: use where is sg. wang opener and then immediately switch topic to are you local? bla bla bla cabut cause the girl is not responding well.

Immediate calmness after the first 2 approaches, weird but awesome.

then approach few more set (cant remember the faces)

Met up with Ikmal and Darma for the first time (Knew darma from college) what a coincidence!

approach another jap (they all hot)
Me: ask for direction
Jap: expaining
Me: interrupted and say are you local?
Jap: not from japan
Me: Which part of jap?
Jap: tokyo
Me: does this look like tokyo?
Jap: grin abit.
bla bla
*getting all nervous and shit cause she looks uncomfortable. At this point i know i am fucking up the vibe*
Me: -immediately ask for exchange no
Jap: gave the no,
Me: nice to meet u see ya *cabut*

Indon girl: approach and ask for direction then proceed chatting, manage to get her number haha. *using domination tonality to get the no*

few more sets, feel the anxiety throughout.

Then proceed to dinner with ikmal and darma and got brainfuck from sudden realization of them explaining the social dynamics going on behind the scene.

Had an awesome day. thanks so much guys.

Back to top Go down
RayCrusher
Admin

RayCrusher Empty
PostSubject: Re: RayCrusher   RayCrusher EmptySun Feb 22, 2015 10:56 pm

Day 3 approach 22/feb/15 sunday

Sarge with Ikmal and Darma
many blown out, however it was fun with playing game approaching.

7/10, approach a malay girl and start teasing, told me many times 'you pelik la' (laughingly), i just reframe it, yes i pelik macam orang hutan (bam! more laughter). Exchange no. cabut.

Overall a pelik but fun experience, still much social anxiety to overcome!
Back to top Go down
RayCrusher
Admin

RayCrusher Empty
PostSubject: Re: RayCrusher   RayCrusher EmptyMon Feb 23, 2015 11:13 pm

Day 4 approach: 23/feb/15 monday

Sarge with Ikmal.

Today i am doing my first day of rules of games challenge with Ikmal, the goal is to approach 5 stranger and have a conversation. Like how is the weather? A statement like i like harry potter, he so powerful my granma fell for him.

Approach few of them and compliment, good response overall, most of them are laughing (good emotion). ran to this uncle and say your sunglasses looks very cool, (Uncle laugh and smile, thanks), then i asked questions like where he got it from, how much was it etc with Ikmal finishing the whole convo.boost

approach 1 malay girl, compliment with the watch and keep the convo going by asking more stupid question, suppose to chat (talk something that interest you not asking stupid fucking question LOL, sudden realization of where the fuck i went wrong)

at the end of the night, i approach this girl in store (hot malay girl), 8/10, ask her some questions, and chatted for like 5minutes. Then she proceed to pass me her name card (IOI). then i got too excited i accepted it like a chode! LOL. (with chode face). then say thanks *Cabut*

OK. conclusion, i have so many sudden realization of what i am missing in life have caused me to developed a fucking plan that REQUIRES DEEP IDENTITY CHANGE. This is the fucking missing link, however i need at least one person to seek on this challenging yet very fucking rewarding path. The reason is i am still too chode to go stay alone and start a new life, abandoning all my past useless identity which is hindering me by not letting me unlearn those bad behaviors/habit that fucks up my game. I need to literally like the show fight club (tyler durden) go into his own reality (believes on himself) at the end BOOM... you're a man. an enlighten one somemore. You know why he is enlighten? cause he lives closest to the reality! Ok it was a great night. i will finish here.

Thanks brothers.

Back to top Go down
RayCrusher
Admin

RayCrusher Empty
PostSubject: Re: RayCrusher   RayCrusher EmptySun Mar 01, 2015 1:33 am

Day 5 approach 01/mar/15

Sargers: Ikmal and Aliff

5pm starts to sarge towards 7pm, mostly were blown up, awkward and just direction open. Manage to get to give p/n to a 5/10 girl thanks to Ikmal help reinitiate my approach, nevertheless it was a short convo.

7pm-8pm: makan

9pm-(not sure wasn't aware of the time)9.45pm? - Sarge few more (blown out), then around 9pm sarge a girl sitting in starbuck all alone (6/10). (Thanks to Ikmal to notice the target and point 'the prey' out haha) Went in there opening with hey, my name is Ray. , nice to meet you etc (Proceed to sit down without permission *not seeking permission makes you attractive as the guy does whatever he wants and pleases like a true man would*). Then she intro herself and we just keep on talking, she is very invested in the conversation all along responding to what i have to say (Huge IOI). During the conversation there is a few minute where my knee touching her calf and she dint mind)(indirect kino? but nevertheless if she did not feel awkward or pull out i think it is all good hehe). Then i said i have to go meet up my friends, and get her number by asking directly "what's your number" (no permission require if she's interested in you, she seems eager to pass me her number as i type wrongly and she reacted strongly). Then leave. This is what momentum leads you to, even though i had a fucking shit night but one good sarge would completely change my state like fucking ozzing with happiness haha).

Lesson Learned is that during the blown up, girls always had the awkward face because you are in congruent to you words (meaning when i praise *most of my opener tonight was praising*, i still did not mean what i had to say which is why i have to keep changing my style of approaching by changing my conversation tone see which one make the girls excited and stay on it). This snowball effect of trial and error eventually lead me to 'strike' the girl at the end with the right tonality, body language, eye contact, congruent (speaking most of my life story) by staying positive.

Will post topic such as Congruence, Assertive (which inhibits Anxiety) and NLP (positive frame would just attract any women as they would feel the happy emotion from the guy)(NLP could be really advance thing as i just scratch the surface of it, however still did not fully understand the mechanics behind).

It was Overall a great night, remember guys if you dont have even one nice approach, make sure you do it before you go back, as this would make sarging soooo much more fun. And do not get caught up if you had a shitty night just learn the lesson from every sarge!

Goodnight Amigos.
Back to top Go down
RayCrusher
Admin

RayCrusher Empty
PostSubject: Re: RayCrusher   RayCrusher EmptyMon Mar 02, 2015 12:38 am

Day 6 approach 02/march/15

Sarge with claude at midvalley, sarge few girls mostly cant hold convo, however there is one i had with 20minutes. it was awesome!

after that sarge with darma in one u, some blown out and short convo.

Bad night as the traffic is really slow and social anxiety, not many alone target to approach as i still cant approach more than 1 target set.

Gotta work on it!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

RayCrusher Empty
PostSubject: Re: RayCrusher   RayCrusher Empty

Back to top Go down

RayCrusher
Page 1 of 1